8 Days / 7 nights
Dec 7th-14th, 2019
Taladya is a peaceful homestay in a rural area surrounded by temples and rice fields yet not too far from Chiang Mai city (30 minutes). Chiang Mai is a centre of wellness. Enjoy massages, hot springs, healthy food and rest and relax/roll and restore with me this December.
Highlights For A Restorative Stay
- Enchanted swimming pool, only for the 6 rooms of the homestay
- Three shala to practice yoga and meditation in our own privacy
The Taladya Homestay offers you the warm hospitality of luxury accommodation. The six rooms reflect a contemporary Northern Thai design and decor with the emphasis on comfort. You will also find special touches, such as local celadon tea set, Thai silk pillows, bed runners, and artworks, giving rooms a distinctive Chiang Mai personality and charm. You will be welcomed by a French family from Bordeaux, in love with Thailand.
Thai food is known for being delicious, but did you know that authentic Thai dishes can also be super healthy? This cuisine contains a number of ‘super foods’ and spices that work together to give your immune system a boost, fight inflammation, speed up your metabolism, and help to create a healthier you! We will use with no moderation all the ingredients such as turmeric, Galangal, ginger, lemon grass, lime, garlic, coconut milk. And cook for your delicious and various dishes. Western cuisine is also available.
Included In Your Retreat
- 2 Airport transfers
- 7 Nights shared double luxurious room with private bathrooms and amenities; Please enquire for limited single room upgrade
- Daily Morning GCF Yoga or meditation. GCF (Gentle Core Functional Yoga) is crafted by Carine. This class is a melange of tensegrity repair series with pilates wisdom and everyday functionality. Expect to rehydrate your joints and create strength in much needed areas of the body to hold yourself vibrantly. Beginners welcome!
- Daily evening Roll and Restore Yoga. This signature practice incorporates self massage using pliable balls and using props to support the body to fully release into seated and reclining postures. Brings your body and mind into homeostasis. All levels welcome
- All Meals:
- Early fresh juice before Yoga
- Snacks available from 9 am to 12 am ( including fruits; yogourts, muesli; vegetarian club sandwich, local wild honey; etc )
- Kettle and tea pot with instant coffee and Thai green tea bags
Excursions (not included)
- Visit the mountains with its waterfalls, Lanna wooden houses, coffee plantations, mountain villages
- Be in contact with monks to learn about the local traditions
- Visit handicrafts workshops, Celadon workshop, the umbrella Bosang Village,silk and paper making
- Visit the flower market and night bazaar market, street food
- Jungle trekking with happy elephants, no riding but a trek to take them to a waterfall where you can swim with them. You will be also in contact with Karen tribe people, their origin is from Burma, they are Christians and live mostly in the mountains
- Visit the temple for herbal steam and to assist chanting
- Local market just next to the homestay, where peasants take their own products, vegetable, fruits, fish, crabs, insects, rice, street food, sausages and so on…. 5 minutes walk to get a complete immersion in the Thai rural life, where people will smile at you
- Spa treatments
- Aromatic Lanna Massage Facial treatments
- Body scrub
- Thai massage
- Non-refundable 10% deposit by July 30th
- First payment 40% by September 30th
- Second payment 50% by October 30th
- Space is very limited!